Jacksonville Chiropractic Services
While some think chiropractic services are just adjustments for a stiff neck or a sore back, it is Dr. Winkler's goal to exceed the offerings of the traditional practice. Too often those who are sick or injured only have their symptoms treated, leaving them chained to medications or therapies. Our goal is to help you understand and manage physical challenges for improved health and happiness.
What are the Benefits of Chiropractic Care?
Some of the benefits of choosing Beach Boulevard Chiropractic Massage Rehab include:
- Spinal and Postural Screenings that provide a baseline of spine health and help determine the right course of treatment
- Massage Therapy and Chiropractic Care to relieve musculoskeletal pain, improve circulation, and benefit overall balance
- Chiropractic care using progressive techniques fully evaluated for safety and effectiveness
- Exercise suggestions that give patients the power to contribute to their own healing process
- Nutritional Counseling to show how food choices contribute to painful conditions, and how supplements and vitamins can be used to address a patient's specific needs
- Lifestyle coaching that involves suggestions on how to participate in activities safely as well as how to manage daily stress
Dr. Winkler believes in treating the "Whole Person". While Beach Boulevard Chiropractic provides the latest chiropractic treatments to keep your symptoms under control, our goal is to help you understand the underlying issues that need to be addressed. To learn more about feeling better and living healthier, contact us today for a consultation.
I visited Dr. Winkler as I had a chronic wrist condition that was limiting my ability to work out with weights and swim. I was delighted to hear that my x-rays could be done on site and much less expensively than visiting a hospital or radiology center. After a few visits I noticed that, not only did my wrist feel better but that mentally my mind was much clearer. Some time later I heard Dr Winkler speak on the benefits of chiropractic care and how it helps prevent disease. He demonstrated with a spine just how many problems could result from misalignment and subluxations. My particular insurance did not cover chiropractic treatments but the cost of treatments were incredibly reasonable. My wrist is better but I still choose to go once a month for a treatment. I am 57 years old and pretty athletic so I want to maintain my body in optimum health so that I can be active and comfortable for many more years. The staff at his office are incredible. Samantha the front office manager is so friendly and helpful. She always makes me a great cup of coffee when I have an appointment. I have been to chiropractors in the past when I lived in Pennsylvania but Dr Winkler and his staff by far give the best service.
— Marie Hope